This guide is intended for individuals responsible for the administration of the tableBASE software.
The responsibilities of tableBASE administrator may include the following tasks:
- Act as the single point of contact for DataKinetics Technical Support.
- Install and configure tableBASE components.
- Coordinate implementation of tableBASE upgrades.
- Maintain policies and procedures for tableBASE administration and use.
- Set up users and user authorizations.
- Define tableBASE libraries.
- Maintain company-wide table libraries.
- Maintain security rules for tableBASE libraries.
- Define and control naming standards for tableBASE tables.
- Generate and maintain the tableBASE Master Password.
- Assist system support with tableBASE start-up jobs for all online regions.