The tablesONLINE/ISPF user must be aware of the following operating considerations and limitations:
- If a screen is split into two sessions, tablesONLINE/ISPF may be run in only one of the sessions. The other session may be used for other ISPF functions.
- When the full screen Browse Table facility is used, the user will need to know the ISPF BROWSE functions.
- The tablesONLINE/ISPF limitations are:
- maximum field size is 50 characters
- maximum number of key fields is 10
- numeric fields may not be longer than 16 digits
- first character of table name must be upper case alphabetic or numeric
- space on a user library will be required for Views