Contact Technical Support
Customers with maintenance agreements obtain 24-hour hotline support. The DataKinetics customer support Service Level Agreement lists the guaranteed response times for each problem severity level.
Before You Call
Help us serve you better by having the following information available when you contact us:
- Your identity: Your name, telephone number and organization.
- Your environment: The name and telephone number of your product administrator, the product release level, your operating system and its release level.
- The issue:
- A short description of the events that led up to the problem.
- The exact number and text of any error messages associated with the problem.
- For an abend, the PSW and offset, the registers and a dump if one was produced.
- If possible, please include the TBDUMP which contains information of tableBASE control blocks at the time of the abend – this information may not otherwise be available.
For High Priority Problems
For Severity Level 1 (critical) or 2 (serious), call our technical support staff directly at any time at +1-613-523-5588. This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and is supported by both direct access and our Message Center.
For Less Urgent Problems
For Severity Level 3 (normal) or 4 (low), do one of the following:
- Contact your supervisor or product administrator
- Email our technical support staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our technical support staff during normal working hours (8:30 am to 5:00 pm, EST, Monday to Friday) at +1-613-523-5588