Business rules must be processed quickly, which is why they are often embedded in the code of rules processing applications. That makes them difficult to maintain: to modify rules or to create new rules. And within a rapidly changing business environment, that is a big disadvantage. To solve this problem, many vendors will tell you that you must take it off the mainframe. All of it. Rules processing, rules engines, rules management and, of course, transaction processing. Warm up the forklift and get out the CapEx checkbook.
Well, it turns out that you can have your cake and eat it, too. Join DataKinetics’ Gary Wienhold in a webinar that will show you how to:
- Keep your existing mainframe infrastructure
- Continue using the mainframe for transaction processing
- Change business rules quickly
- Create new business rules on the fly
- Enjoy both highly maintainable business rules and high-performance processing