DataKinetics is committed to protecting the privacy of information gathered from users of this website and information gathered through this site. Information about you can be collected in two ways:
- DataKinetics collects information, such as your name, email address, corporate address, when you obtain access to portions of its website; for example, to download a white paper, request a demo, register for email updates, etc.
- Through an IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. DataKinetics uses this information to manage the website and to maintain operations to meet user requirements.
Use of personal information
- Collecting and Using your Personal Information – DataKinetics collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and to deliver the services you specifically request. It may also use your information to inform you of other products or services available from DataKinetics. It does not, and will not, sell, rent or lease personal information to other companies.
- Sharing Information – DataKinetics may occasionally share this information with its Partners to ensure that it provides better service to its customers. Any such provision of information is made with the prohibition of any use not approved by DataKinetics (regarding company-related services). DataKinetics is bound to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Disclosing Information – DataKinetics may be forced to disclose information without consent if such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
Manage your personal information
- Unsubscribe Function – You can stop the delivery of promotional email through the “unsubscribe” function available at the bottom of the email. DataKinetics provides you with the option to permanently remove your email address from all its lists or to select the type of information you would like to receive from DataKinetics.
- Correct, Update or Delete – At any time you may find out the details of any information we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com. You may also request that we correct or update that personal information or delete it.
- Securing your Personal Information – DataKinetics secures your personal information on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- Linking to another Website – If you link to another website from the DataKinetics website, DataKinetics is not responsible for any information you may share with that site.
50 Hines Road, Suite 240
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K2K 2M5