Banks and financial services organizations are faced with constantly growing demands on their mainframe systems and their mainframe data. Mainframe data is required on more and more distributed platforms in the data center, which is consuming more resources both on the mainframe and on the network. Worse, data is often hours old, causing serious data sync challenges.
In this webinar, we will be discussing:
- Use of replication tools today
- Replication architecture basics and common replication scenarios
- Key considerations for upgrading your solution
- Success factors in new tool selection
- Conversion activities and success factors
- Replication for Big Data and Analytics